Thursday 25 June 2015

3MW proposal

UPDATE - AFTER DISCUSSION WITH MY TEACHER

Mind mapping

My idea

My Idea is to make a short documentary on what inspired me to be a part of the ATC. It will be broke down in to three sections, the first will be about the Battle of Britain and how it made me want to join. The second part will be about what i am currently doing at the minute and the last section will be about what carer I want to go into in the future. The format of the documentary will be reflective,

My target audience will be those who are at the age of joining cadets, this is around 13-16. My secondary audience would be the parents of these children. The aim of this documentary will be to recruit cadets but to also inform people of what the Air Training Corps is and what they do as an origination. I will need to film at my squadron on a parade night so I can interview other cadets and maybe my officer. Filming at my squadron will help the audience relate to the documentary compare to filming in a dark room. I will be featuring in my documentary and I may also use some on my cadets to interview them. I'm planning on using a tripod to film the shots that include myself, or i could use someone to press record.

Here is some examples.

What made you join cadets?
Are you looking to join the RAF?
Why do you come to cadets?

I will be using a video camera and tripod for filming, I will also need a microphone to record the narration. I will be wearing my uniform as a costume and will not need to rent anything out from college. I will use Premier Pro on the Mac's for editing which will be free to use and is a good standard. Their is going to be no cost for production because I can get all of the filming equipment from AV and the location is a five minute work from my house.

UPDATE - AFTER DISCUSSION WITH MY TEACHER

I have changed my idea from the original Battle of Britain documentary to a documentary about my time in the ATC, this is because a documentary on the Battle of Britain will be too mainstream and has been done many times before. the documentary will shown my time through the ATC and what I want to do in the RAF    

No comments:

Post a Comment